Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Mat Steinwede’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Mat Steinwede, the owner of the website, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
15. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
16. Agreement - The parties agree to the supply and payment for the goods and services being a minimum 12-month contract, in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
17. Term - This agreement will commence on the execution hereof and will continue until terminated, following the 12 month minimum period. The customer accepts agreement on sign up and first payment for Agent School
18. Title and risk - The content remains the property of the supplier and title does not pass to the customer. The customer expressly agrees not to copy or distribute any content or material created by the supplier in any way unless agreed by writing by the supplier. The customer expressly acknowledges the content and material created by the supplier and in the event that the customer breaches this clause the supplier may immediately, without notice, terminate this Agreement and recover any damages or loss suffered from the customer.
19. Invoicing and payment - The supplier will debit a monthly fee as per stipulated by the selected credit card on signup. A valid tax invoices at monthly intervals with all relevant records to enable the customer to verify the amount payable including any other information or documents reasonably required by the customer. In the event that the supplier is required to commence debt recovery or enforcement proceedings all costs incurred (including legal fees) will be payable by the customer.
20. Confidentiality - The existence and terms of this agreement and information provided in connection with its performance are confidential and the parties must treat this information confidentially. They must not, and must ensure that any person who with approval receives the information does not, disclose any of the information in any form to anyone else or use any of the information except to perform its obligations under this agreement.